Customized publishing services for "indie" authors / Elder Eye Press
We offer a concierge-style publishing service that takes you painlessly from your original text document, through the editing and design process, to a final print-on-demand, e-book, or even a traditionally-printed book. All services are offered as needed. We are a hand to hold through the publishing process, while giving you the level of independence you desire. This service is perfect for the author or organization that wants to self-publish but is uncomfortable with the process or doesn't have the time or desire to do it by themselves. And in this age of needing to socially distance, all our services may be achieved totally remotely via e-mail communication, phone, and video conferencing.
Pick the services you need:
• Editing – initial and/or copy editing
• Design – from concept to camera ready – we design with legibility in mind!
• Help in selecting an appropriate online publishing platform or printer
• Advice on how to set up your own publishing house and/or post-indie publishing advice
• On-going publishing support for those who select Elder Eye Press as their publishing house
You will have the option of using either Elder Eye Press as your publishing house imprint or setting up your own publishing house imprint with our assistance. Your cost is based on the particulars of your book and the parameters of what you need to publish your book. Contact us to start a bid on your project.
Being an indie author gives you the freedom to sell and market your book as you wish rather than being tied to a publisher who doesn’t have the devotion to fully support your work or perhaps even an interest to consider your book at all.